Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stvari koje bi trebali pročitati, na balkanu slabo dolaze nove stvari i u velikom smo zaostatku

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stvari koje bi trebali pročitati, na balkanu slabo dolaze nove stvari i u velikom smo zaostatku

Pročitali ste neki zanimljiv članak ili thread na nekoj stranici ili forumu ili neki video za koji smatrate da je veoma koristan. Linkajte ga ovdje i podjelite sa ostalima.

Zašto ovakav thread? Čitajući dosta "stranih" portala i foruma vidim da kod nas na Balkanu slabo dolaze nove stvari i da smo u velikom zaostatku, posebno za onima 'preko bare' pa rekoh da se prosvjetlimo.

Samo nemojte neki članci kako smršati, kako nabiti masu već tematika na nekom višem nivou.

Jezik po mogućnosti Engleski ili "balkanski".

Evo da počnem sa jednim odličnim člankom i o tome kako su UH nepoželjni, kako je inzulin nepoželjan itd...

http://weightology.net/weightologyweekly/?page_id=319

Re: Stvari koje bi trebali pročitati.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=492749
    I may not be there yet, but i'm closer than I was yesterday!

Comment

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/nutr...an-muscle.html

Comment

Layne i mitovi o proteinima

Comment

Značaj compound vježbi

http://www.muscleandstrength.com/art...tosterone.html

Comment

Re: Stvari koje bi trebali pročitati, na balkanu slabo dolaze nove stvari i u velikom smo zaost

10 sedmica kontroliranog treninga, s lijeva na desno:
            bez treninga i bezsteroida(test)
            bez treninga sa steroidima
            trening bez steroida
            trening i steroidi

''The guys on testosterone and doing nothing built more muscle than the men lifting weights three times a week.''

http://muscleevo.net/how-fast-can-yo.../#.UOl4TnexzJh

Originally posted by diinnoo View Post

Evo da počnem sa jednim odličnim člankom i o tome kako su UH nepoželjni, kako je inzulin nepoželjan itd...

http://weightology.net/weightologyweekly/?page_id=319
            mislim da si se zbunio malo, ili nisi shvatio artikal uopste

''The bottom line is that insulin doesn’t deserve the bad reputation it’s been given. It’s one of the main reasons why protein helps reduce hunger. You will get insulin spikes even on a low-carb, high-protein diet. Rather than worrying about insulin, you should worry about whatever diet works the best for you in regards to satiety and sustainability.''
            A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion.

If the connection to the facts aren’t made in more subtle ways, you might as well be telling a crackhead that drugs are bad for him and hoping he’ll quit since you’ve told him the truth. People follow feelings, not rational self-interest.

* SHUT UP AND SQUAT *

Comment

Re: Stvari koje bi trebali pročitati, na balkanu slabo dolaze nove stvari i u velikom smo zaost

Originally posted by TripleZ View Post

mislim da si se zbunio malo, ili nisi shvatio artikal uopste

''The bottom line is that insulin doesn’t deserve the bad reputation it’s been given. It’s one of the main reasons why protein helps reduce hunger. You will get insulin spikes even on a low-carb, high-protein diet. Rather than worrying about insulin, you should worry about whatever diet works the best for you in regards to satiety and sustainability.''
              Ne zašto bih se zbunio, fino sam naglasio gore "kako su UH nepoželjni, kako je inzulin nepoželjan"

znači te teorije su oborene, možda si ti krivo shavatio moj post

Comment

Originally posted by diinnoo View Post
                Ne zašto bih se zbunio, fino sam naglasio gore "kako su UH nepoželjni, kako je inzulin nepoželjan"

znači te teorije su oborene, možda si ti krivo shavatio moj post
                znaci htio si reci da ustvari nisu nepozeljni UH i inzulin ? ok onda, moja greska

If the connection to the facts aren’t made in more subtle ways, you might as well be telling a crackhead that drugs are bad for him and hoping he’ll quit since you’ve told him the truth. People follow feelings, not rational self-interest.

* SHUT UP AND SQUAT *

Comment

Originally posted by TripleZ View Post
                  znaci htio si reci da ustvari nisu nepozeljni UH i inzulin ? ok onda, moja greska
                  Ma i ja sam loše napisao to je trebalo biti pod navodnicima, al eto shvatili smo se

Comment

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/drobson75.htm

i sta Dorian(po meni jedan od najboljih) kaze....Na ovom linku imate i Carb calculator,Protein calculator,FAt calculator....Moze pomoci radi nekih smjernica ako neko stagnira itd....
                    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/dori..._interview.htm
                    Last edited by damko; 04-03-13, 23:33.

Comment

http://mennohenselmans.com/the-myth-...-bodybuilders/

* SHUT UP AND SQUAT *

Comment

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/res...ch-review.html

* SHUT UP AND SQUAT *

Comment

Već sam čitala o ovome da se pretjeruje sa proteinima i ovaj članak to fino sumira uključujući provedena istraživanja.

Da dodatno skrenem pažnju na ovo kopirati ću najbitnije..

Ovo vjerujem da ste svi pročitali, ali ću isto ponoviti:
                          This article in 6 words: Consume 0.82g/lb of protein every day. (Pretvoreno: 1,8 gr/kg)

Čak je i to previše jer piše sljedeće:
                          There hasn’t been any recorded advantage of consuming more than 0.64g/lb. The only exceptions to this rule could be individuals with extraordinarily high anabolic hormone levels. (Pretvoreno: 1,4 gr/kg)

A ovo je zbog svih ali koje pretpostavljam da se pitate:

If you still think you need more than 0.82g/lb because you think you train harder than these test subjects, think again. Lemon et al. (1992) studied bodybuilders training 1.5h per day, 6 days per week and still concluded 0.75g/lb is the highest intake at which body composition benefits could occur.

A final objection that is often heard is that these values may be true during bulking or maintenance periods, but cutting requires more protein to maintain muscle mass. Walberg et al. (1988 ) studied cutting weightlifters and they still found 0.73g/lb was sufficient to maintain lean body mass. There are those other, often poorly controlled, nitrogen balance studies again though that suggest more protein is required to maintain nitrogen balance when energy is restricted. However, these changes in requirements for nitrogen balance do not correlate with whole body protein turnover rates; moreover, cutting at a daily 1000 calorie deficit when eating 1.8g/kg (0.82g/lb) protein has been shown not to affect nitrogen balance or whole body protein turnover (Pikosky et al. 2008 ). Therefore, you do not need more protein to preserve or gain muscle when cutting compared to when bulking, not even during periods of drastic energy shortage.
                          Also, the supposed difference in nitrogen sparing effects of carbs and fat are negligible (McCargar et al. 1989; Millward, 1989). Neither actually spares protein though. Only protein spares protein. I think the protein sparing idea came from a wrong interpretation of the nitrogen balance literature showing more lean mass is lost in more severe caloric deficits. A simple explanation for that finding is that the more total mass you lose, the more lean mass you lose. No surprises there.
                          As such, there is simply no empirically substantiated reason to think we need more than 0.82g/lb of protein per day when cutting. If anything, you could reason the body should be able to use more protein during bulking periods, because more muscle is being built and a lot of other nutrients are ingested that may enable more protein to be used.

In fact, the finding that the more experienced you are, the less protein you need, has been replicated in several studies (Rennie & Tipton, 2000; Hartman, Moore & Phillips, 2006; Moore et al., 2007). In everyone there is both constant protein synthesis and breakdown. Resistance training causes both breakdown and synthesis to increase, normally with a favorable balance towards synthesis. As you progress in your training, the body becomes more efficient at stopping the breakdown of protein resulting from training. Since less protein now needs to be replenished, this increase in nitrogen retention means less protein is subsequently needed for optimal growth.

Ima još zanimljivih stvari sa ove stranice, ali neću sada o tome. Kad budete spremni ili ako se usudite sami pročitajte

P.S.
                          Hvala TripleZ na ovoj stranici, dugo sam tražila ovo ovako detaljno objašnjeno da kopiram na forum!
                          Last edited by gavranka; 05-03-13, 14:46.
                          Simplify.

There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

ON GOOD DAYS I WORKOUT. ON BAD DAYS I WORKOUT
                          HARDER.

Comment

nema na cemu, meni je drago proslijediti dok god se neko time okoristi

* SHUT UP AND SQUAT *

Comment

Nije neko prosvjetljenje ali u svakom slucaju zanimljiv video. Kao i cili njegov kanal, ima super stvari, interesantno je cut njegovu perspektivu obicnih i po sto puta prozvakanih tema i pitanja.

Comment

Working...
                              X