• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bruce Lee - način treninga i prehrana

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruce_Lee
    Definicija odlična. Evo što piše o načinu treninga:
    Physical fitness

Lee was renowned for his physical fitness and vigorous, dedicated fitness regimen to become as strong as he possibly could.

After his match with Wong Jack Man in 1965, Lee changed his approach toward martial arts training. Lee felt that many martial artists of his time did not spend enough time on physical conditioning. Lee included all elements of total fitness—muscular strength, muscular endurance, cardiovascular endurance, and flexibility. He tried traditional bodybuilding techniques to build bulky muscles or mass. However, Lee was careful to admonish that mental and spiritual preparation was fundamental to the success of physical training in martial arts skills. In Tao of Jeet Kune Do, he wrote

Training is one of the most neglected phases of athletics. Too much time is given to the development of skill and too little to the development of the individual for participation. ... JKD, ultimately is not a matter of petty techniques but of highly developed spirituality and physique.[70]

The weight training program that Lee used during a stay in Hong Kong in 1965 placed heavy emphasis on his arms. At that time he could perform single biceps curls at a weight of 70 to 80 lb (about 32 to 36 kg) for three sets of eight repetitions, along with other forms of exercises,
    Nutrition

According to Linda Lee Cadwell, soon after he moved to the United States, Lee started to take nutrition seriously and developed an interest in health foods, high-protein drinks and vitamin and mineral supplements. He later concluded that in order to achieve a high-performance body, one could not fuel it with a diet of junk food, and with "the wrong fuel" one's body would perform sluggishly or sloppily.[87] Lee also avoided baked goods and refined flour, describing them as providing calories which did nothing for his body.[88]

Lee consumed green vegetables and fruit every day. He always preferred to eat Chinese or other Asian food because he loved the variety that it had. Some of Lee's favorite Chinese dishes were beef in oyster sauce, tofu and steak and liver.[89] He also became a heavy advocate of dietary supplements, including Vitamin C, Lecithin granules, bee pollen, Vitamin E, rose hips (liquid form), wheat germ oil, Acerola – C and B-Folia.[90]

mislim, mozda starijoj generaciji bude interesantno... Ima i o prehrani. I isprika ako tema nije na mjestu

Re: Bruce Lee - način treninga i prehrana

Da bruce lee je legenda, on je u svojim eksperimentima na svom tijelu dobio i do 10-15kg, i onda namjerno gubio misice jer ga je usporavalo,sve je radio da bi pojacao osobine, od ciste snage, brzine, izdrzljivosti.Stvarno je bio pionir i 30 god ispred svog vremena, dan danas se neznaju sve njegove taktike i planovi i sistemi u vjezbama.
    Kazu da je mogao napravit 5 setova po 10 zgibova na jednoj ruci. To je samo jedna od nevjerojatnih stvari koje je mogao izvest. Stvarno legenda. Uzor borcima i bodybilderima.

Comment

super lik

Comment

Originally posted by FEARiTseLF
        super lik
        E fear,sta ti je to u signu? Sta Zyzz je umro???

Comment

Originally posted by sayolife
          super lik
          Da......šmrka koku i cici krep.
          ''The type of car you drive doesnt matter. The only thing that matters is the SIZE of the arm hanging out the window''!!!

Comment

super lik
            nazalost, da

Comment

super lik
              nazalost, da
              Nemogu vjerovat a tek je imao 22 godine. Bas je bio car lik.
              R.I.P Zyzz the king

Comment

po meni i mnogima brus je bio najbolji borac ikad. nez' posle njega svi borci su nekako spori . nije sve u velicini misica, snaga dolazi bez rasta istih.
                ne znam danas mozda tommy carruthers kao jedan od boljih JDK vezbaca

Comment

Working...
                X