seminar Georga Faraha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seminar Georga Faraha

Strava koliko sam stavova promjenio,glukoza poslije treninga out definitivno nakon preslušanog

Re: seminar Georga Faraha

djaba ja to govorim svima...kad je ovdje jedini stav ''to bilderi rade i mora se raditi''

u zivotu ni jednom nisam uzeo dekstrozu i maltrodextrozu poslije treninga
    A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion.

If the connection to the facts aren’t made in more subtle ways, you might as well be telling a crackhead that drugs are bad for him and hoping he’ll quit since you’ve told him the truth. People follow feelings, not rational self-interest.

* SHUT UP AND SQUAT *

Comment

Ne samo to,ako si pogledao cijeli seminar ne i ujutro ugljikohidrati,nego pola sata nakon prvog obroka koji mora biti proteinski.ma strava je seminar

Comment

Originally posted by T.A.T.A. View Post
        Ne samo to,ako si pogledao cijeli seminar ne i ujutro ugljikohidrati,nego pola sata nakon prvog obroka koji mora biti proteinski.ma strava je seminar
        nisam jos ali like-ovo sam ga pa pogledam prvom prilikom, maloprije sam usao samo na 5 minuta a vec za veceras/sutra imam i ovaj video na waitlisti, svakakve sam pohvale cuo

If the connection to the facts aren’t made in more subtle ways, you might as well be telling a crackhead that drugs are bad for him and hoping he’ll quit since you’ve told him the truth. People follow feelings, not rational self-interest.

* SHUT UP AND SQUAT *

Comment

ne i ujutro ugljikohidrati,nego pola sata nakon prvog obroka koji mora biti proteinski
          heheh, brate meni postaje sve skupa to presmijesno...
          Recimo da ima top 10 bodybuildera, svaki, ali bas svaki od njih ce pricati svoju pricu. Jedan uzima dextrozu, drugi ne uzima, treci jede UH+P za dorucak a cetvrti samo P, dok peti jede i masti, a šesti je na keto dijeti, sedmi jede sto god stigne (IIFYM)...
          To je toliko individualno da se jednostavno treba pronaci u svemu tome a za to su potrebne godine...
          TripleZ nikad nije pio dextrozu, ja ju pijem uvijek u PWM, on nema stete bez nje, a ja nemam stete s njom...
          On jede bijeli kruh i njemu ne smeta, ja jedem bijeli kruh i meni smeta...
          I tako gomila primjera...bas gomila...
          Doduse postoji neki BB red... mada neki ga i ne postivaju i super im ide....
          Video svakako vrijedan pogleda

Comment

zato se i nikad ne riktas po onome sto rade ''ifbb'' pro-ovi, ali ipak mozes uzeti u razmatranje njihove preporuke

svakako, ono sto radi za njega ne mora raditi za tebe - pogotovo ako se naturalac usporedjuje sa hodajucom apotekom

ali ako ti se npr. svidja kai green-ova ideologija treninga - izuci, isprobaj, informisi se i primjeni ako zelis

ja licno nikad nisam vidio bilo kakvu naznaku dokaza da je meni pod normalnim uvjetima potrebna ta dekstroza poslije treninga da bi ukupna sinteza proteina bila veca -
            jesam li jeo prije treninga i jos uvijek mi se svaruje P od zadnjeg obroka ? da
            da li su mi glikemijske rezerve prazne zbog 60-90 minuta treninga i da li ih je neophodno nadoknaditi? NE

* SHUT UP AND SQUAT *

Comment

Originally posted by TripleZ View Post
              ja licno nikad nisam vidio bilo kakvu naznaku dokaza da je meni pod normalnim uvjetima potrebna ta dekstroza poslije treninga da bi ukupna sinteza proteina bila veca -
              jesam li jeo prije treninga i jos uvijek mi se svaruje P od zadnjeg obroka ? da
              da li su mi glikemijske rezerve prazne zbog 60-90 minuta treninga i da li ih je neophodno nadoknaditi? NE
              Poslije treninga popiješ samo whey i to je to?
              Inače poznajem dosta ljudi koji ne koriste dekstrozu, što rekreativaca što profesionalaca, ali na forumu nikad nisam pročitao da ju netko ne koristi.

Comment

i orasaste vecinom...

* SHUT UP AND SQUAT *

Comment

Masti u pwm uzimas? .....

Comment

dddaaaaaaaa.....

* SHUT UP AND SQUAT *

Comment

Pa u seminaru je rečeno da su tokom priprema koristili samo 1 proteinski šejk,onda off sezona i kad su krenili na pripreme za olympiu u 16 tjedana skidali su samo 10 pauns 4,5 kilograma.

Comment

Inače, taj lik Farah je dosta "zanimljiv", porijeklom je iz Lebanona i poznat je po tome što je više puta propucan i ostranjnen mu je dio crijeva i usprkos svemu tome natjecao se kao pro, samo gdje je i kako je nastradao to je upitno, nedavno je bila i 1 afera vezana uz to, ak se uzme da je iz "arapskog svijeta" ovakve "priče" uopće nisu neobične:

A video testimonial by a Rochester bodybuilder comes under fire by the city police officers' union. They call the bodybuilder a fraud.

The locust club which represents the Rochester Police Department is now demanding an apology from local bodybuilder George Farah. They say Farah made a video falsely claiming to be a police officer injured in the line duty.

It was a promotional internet video for a supplement company part of a group of testimonials on true strength. But Farah has taken an incident that occurred in 1997, twisted the facts or created his own and tried to sell himself as a former rookie cop hurt while responding to a bank robbery.

George Farah of Webster has had a successful career as a bodybuilder, placing in many national competitions over the past decade. But it's his claims of an earlier career that have caught the attention of the union representing the Rochester Police Department.

Rochester Police Locust Club President Mike Mazzeo said, “We're angered and insulted that this individual's fraudulent account.”

He's talking about this internet video which, until recently, could be seen on the website of Optimum Nutrition -- a vitamin and supplement company Farah is affiliated with.

In it, Farah offers this testimonial. "I got a job in the police department. And, uh, basically, I was there...a rookie...brand new. I wasn't even working. I got a call and I heard that one of the banks was getting robbed and it happens that I was in the area. So I stopped by to help and somehow, I really don't like to talk about it too much because it hinds of brings back really bad memories, but to make the story short. I got shot three times."

A compelling story, but it isn't exactly true.

Farah was the victim of a serious shooting back in august of 1997 on Ringle Street near Chili Avenue along with another man but there was no bank robbery and the union says Farah has never been a police officer.

Mazzeo said, “We're further outraged that he used this phony story to portray himself as a hero who has overcome adversity to be a role model for others."

Today the locust club brought in three Rochester Police officers who are still recovering after having been shot while on duty -- Anthony DiPonzio, Daniel Brochu and Luca Martini.

Officer Daniel Brochu said, “For me, quite frankly, I feel insulted. I'm totally offended.”

Farah's own website only claims he was shot in a robbery attempt.

I-Team 10 went to his house Thursday morning but a nanny there said he was at work and referred us to his attorney, who declined comment until he's spoken to his client.

In the meantime, the district attorney's office says the video doesn't provide enough proof that Farah has committed any crimes by telling his tale but is seeking more information about the bodybuilder.

First Assistant District Attorney Sandra Doorley said, “What I want to do as a representative of the district attorney's office is to implore the community, if you've been defrauded by Mr. Farah or been victimized by him in any way, to either contact your local law enforcement, Rochester Police Department, or the district attorney's office and we will thoroughly investigate any allegations."

The police union is asking for an apology from Farah directly and they're demanding that Optimum Nutrition sever ties with him.

The supplement company has removed the video testimonial from its website. (See YouTube below)

As for the company standing behind Farah, as of now it appears they are to some degree. His likeness still shows up on their website. However, in an e-mail to the police union, a manager for Optimum Nutrition says they are sorry they posted the fabrication, that they took Farah at his word and they will be taking some action against him. It is unknown what that action will be.

A što se tiče njegovog trenerskog rada s brojnim pro, činjenica je da je u zadnje vrijeme dosta popularan i tražen, ali treba se uzeti u obzir da se ovdje radi o profesionalci koji ne znam šta da rade s prehranom i treningom opet će biti uspješni jer se radi o genetskim freakovima, da sve okrenu naopačke opet će biti uspješni, a što se tiče Farahovih uspješnih principa, evo što se priča da je ključ njegovog "uspjeha":

George Farah has been popularized as a guru lately since a lot of his bodybuilders have been placing very well in top shows, claiming they are doing less cardio and eating more carbs. Obviously this makes no sense without the addition of some special drugs, so lets take a closer look at what exactly made guys like Branch Warren look so good at the 2009 Mr. O.

1) very high quality trenbolone produced by a private lab - closest thing you can get to parabolan is what these guys are on when they work with Farah. If you doubt the power of Parabolan pre-contest, take a look at Ronnie Coleman in his Mr. Olympia showings.

2) DNP - "blast and cruise" style cycles of DNP throughout contest prep to allow for more carbs to be consumed (for insulin, thus fuller and bigger muscles) and less cardio (to avoid muscle loss) while still burning more fat. DNP is the most effective fat burner on the market, end of story.

3) Even distribution of insulin throughout the week - rather than restricting insulin and using 1-2 high dose insulin days like certain other gurus (Nichols, Arden) which WILL lead to abdominal distention and wateriness the day of the contest, Farah suggests even usage of insulin all week. Remember, on DNP the carbs can be consumed and one will not have to worry about the typical effects on conditioning that weekly insulin will cause.

4) high doses of femara - high doses of pharm grade femara leading up to the contest for extreme dryness is extremely effective especially in conjuction with the abombs that are consumed to "fill out."

Comment

farah je legenda.. al ovaj seminar je gomila marketinških trikova i sranja.. i ni jedan natural nebi primjetio razliku za tih pola sata sat .. pogledajte njegove klijente na fejsu.. od njih 150 jedan je natural i to možda neka cura on traži 5000$ za kompletne pripreme za natjecanje.. znači masa i defke.. i sad da on dijeli tu neke korisne free tipse
                          Originally posted by darios
                          pa trbušnjaci na mršavoj osobi izgledaju savršeno, ja ne izgledam mršavo ali jesam mršav samo se to ne primjeti jel sam širok

Comment

Strava koliko sam stavova promjenio,glukoza poslije treninga out definitivno nakon preslušanog
                            Originally posted by TripleZ View Post
                            djaba ja to govorim svima...kad je ovdje jedini stav ''to bilderi rade i mora se raditi''

u zivotu ni jednom nisam uzeo dekstrozu i maltrodextrozu poslije treninga
                            Mislim da je ovo još jedno "otkrivanje" tople vode i da glukozu treba uzimati nakon treninga iz više razloga, a najvažniji su dizanje inzulina i popunjavanje glikogena.

http://www.building-body.com/inzulin...icne-mase.html

Danas je popularno biti Razbijač mitova i nema pravila koje se nije ili neće "srušiti" kad-tad.
                            pobjednici traže načine a gubitnici razloge

Comment

točno kelly..

on je farah i on to može.. kladim se da nakon ovog seminara svi su počeli pit glukozu pola sata poslje i otišli i kupili hydro whey od ON-a .. zašto? zato jer je to rekao farah .. dobro čovjek odrađuje svoj posao
                              Originally posted by darios
                              pa trbušnjaci na mršavoj osobi izgledaju savršeno, ja ne izgledam mršavo ali jesam mršav samo se to ne primjeti jel sam širok

Comment

Working...
                              X