rize se pomalo :P

Comment

• Re: stbiker slike-update

željeno-postignuto...

Comment

96-97

back size.. ovo su standardna vrata haha

Last edited by stbiker; 25-07-14, 23:46.

Comment

ode je bw 93 bia , low carb teska defka nisan moga zivit.. isa san se okusat dl 210 je isa clean

benč 150 squat nisan maxa odavno cirka 170..

krenija san s punjenjen uh i mason jer vise stvarno neam zivaca za defku,u 10 dana san skocia s 93 na 96 97.. ocekujen u liftovima lipi skok navika san se na ogromna ponavljanja al i ovi rezultati nisu za bacit obziron na defkicu

Comment

Jedan od boljih geneticara na forumu!

Btw. kakva je ovo tetovaza na leđima? ne mogu odgonetnut nikako,ili je premala slika ili se ne vidi ok haha...
              i ovo treniras mma ili?
              "Everybody you fight is not your enemy and everybody that helps you is not your friend" Mike Tyson

"No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable" Sokrat

Comment

vrazica je na ledima al se udebljala malo ima san 70 kg kad san to tetovira hahahaha :P ma netreniran nego mi mala eksperimentirala na kosi parin neki mma bas.. s ovon rokezon. Inace fala.. hehehe

Comment

Hahah,ma nisam na rokezu mislio,nego na drugoj stranici gdje udaras vrecu
                  "Everybody you fight is not your enemy and everybody that helps you is not your friend" Mike Tyson

"No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable" Sokrat

Comment

Prebrutalan! Svaka cast
                    I may not be there yet, but i'm closer than I was yesterday!

Comment

kako te frajer gleda na deadlift-u, savrsena slika za ''soon'' capture

cudi me da imate eleiko ploce, di je ta teretana ?
                      A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion.

If the connection to the facts aren’t made in more subtle ways, you might as well be telling a crackhead that drugs are bad for him and hoping he’ll quit since you’ve told him the truth. People follow feelings, not rational self-interest.

* SHUT UP AND SQUAT *

Comment

osta je shocked D guliver energija u splitu.. tj solinu

@rijeka87 zahvaljujen

Comment

evo još golotinje malo..

jedna malo starija... zile po ramenima sisama itd.. carbsi u minusu

Comment

pocea san powerliftat radin cisto na snazi i masi all natural (:

Comment

to je to

druzis se s PLerima ? cini mi se da je neko postavio tu sliku na fb pa mi je poznata
                              A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion.

If the connection to the facts aren’t made in more subtle ways, you might as well be telling a crackhead that drugs are bad for him and hoping he’ll quit since you’ve told him the truth. People follow feelings, not rational self-interest.

* SHUT UP AND SQUAT *

Comment

zmaj je postavia aka khan s foruma mislim..onaj sta je diga 1. misto u PL u hrv do 100 kg bice ga imas u prijateljima pa si vidia

Comment

Working...
                                X