Help a brother out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help a brother out

I have had solid experience in the gym and i dropped from it for no other reason than that im an idiot i want to make it right this time so help start it properly

ill have few questions plz answer respectively

Split system works best for me but i suppose few weaks of warmup are in order how should i realize that just posting quality and helpful links will also help

What is the best order in a weak cycle to arrange the muscle groups and when should i put in a core workout?

I prefer the idea of blood sweat and tears workout i just need an idea how to realize them is it 7-8 series approx per group and lowering the weight by 10% In every series or 12-15 series i rly need help on this

Money isnt that much of a problem i have a gainer,whey and multivitamins i should proly get creatine? yes? should i drink it 5 grams in the morning on empty stomach and 5 g after a workout or just 5 prior and after a workout i take a essential multivitamin tablets should i take some extra magnesium or b-12 for raising appetite or what else? some helpful diet link plz i find it hard to maintain a monotonous diet so what would u suggest can a gainer replace a full meal and when should i take it it has 20% protein

and how much cardio to maximize fat burn should it be like 30 mins on an empty stomach low 50% tempo or 20 mins after a workout everyday?

Moze i na nasem
    get the fuck out of your comfort zone

the only thing that interferes with my learning is my education

Imperare sibi maximum imperium est. To rule yourself is the ultimate power

Re: Help a brother out

First of all, I noticed that english isn't your main language. It's "week", not "weak"...
    And now let me answer your questions even you didn't induce your age, height or weight.
    As you're out of condition (I guess) I suggest you to try bodyweight house routine for the first few weeks. Do push-ups, abs and squats. Also get some lighter weights and do the basic exercises. That should give you a sweep to start easier once you start training in the gym. You said you prefer "sweat and tears" and you have some experience. That's why I'm recommending you something simmular to "300" workout routine. Try googing it or just go on youtube and find the full routine. That's a fullbody training. Do it for about 2 weeks before you go in the gym.
    Once you start working out in the gym do the regular 4 or 5 days split (google is your friend). You're seeking for a classical strenght training. Falling series with around 8 lifts in each... regular stuff.
    You should also work on your diet as it's of the same importance as you workout. The only suplements you really need are some normal whey protein and dextrose for post-workout meal. You can also take some multivitamins. Creatine is optional. Take it if you think you need it, but only after you spend some time at the gym first. I think monohydrate is just enough for you.
    You'll get enough magnesium through your diet and b-12 from your multivitamins.
    That gainer you take is pure s*it. 20% proteins? Cmon, that's funny. You don't need any gainers, but if you think you do, then take some high quality as Isogainer by Nutrabolics.
    Cardio - do about 45min of a bit faster walking on an empty stomach 3-4 times a week (+gym), that should be enough.

Moze i na engleskom
    Last edited by Aronnax; 11-03-12, 01:01.
    -------------------------------=(| "PAIN IS MY FUEL!" |)=-------------------------------
    Napreduje se... Avatar^^

Comment

Working...
    X