No announcement yet.

Najljepša tijela koje ste vidjeli?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Najljepša tijela koje ste vidjeli?

BobParis2.jpg ovo je po meni savrsenstvo

Comment

FUUUARRRKKKK !

A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion.

If the connection to the facts aren’t made in more subtle ways, you might as well be telling a crackhead that drugs are bad for him and hoping he’ll quit since you’ve told him the truth. People follow feelings, not rational self-interest.

* SHUT UP AND SQUAT *

Comment

aj kakav kvadriceps, sav je brutalan al kvad posebno

NO HOMO

Comment

If the connection to the facts aren’t made in more subtle ways, you might as well be telling a crackhead that drugs are bad for him and hoping he’ll quit since you’ve told him the truth. People follow feelings, not rational self-interest.

* SHUT UP AND SQUAT *

Comment

legendee )

Comment

* SHUT UP AND SQUAT *

Comment

2. slika > aesthetics all the way
                There’s only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that’s your own self.
                - Aldous Huxley

Comment

Malo offtopica:
                  Zna netko mozda marku i model ovih kupacih sto imaju ova dvojica s desne strane , bio bih zahvalan

There’s only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that’s your own self.
                  - Aldous Huxley

Comment

patricia

* SHUT UP AND SQUAT *

Comment

Vea
                      Moj mentor i osobni trener: Adoni Gosto ----->>> Vendetha

http://www.facebook.com/adoni.costo
                      http://www.facebook.com/ado.adoni.gosto
                      http://www.building-body.com/forum/m.../3140-Vendetha

Comment

''Marco Wall :

For everyone that wonders where my passion for fitness comes from here's a little perspective. This picture is of me five and a half years ago at 280lbs. I lost 110 pounds in less than nine months and my passion started from there. I made a commitment to myself to never get back to where I was and that fuels me day to day. ''

* SHUT UP AND SQUAT *

Comment

* SHUT UP AND SQUAT *

Comment

* SHUT UP AND SQUAT *

Comment

da vas obradujem malo

* SHUT UP AND SQUAT *

Comment

evo ga novi cilj

* SHUT UP AND SQUAT *

Comment

Working...
                                X