Clear All

• Re: Šta slušate?

Originally posted by arianko View Post
    Gdje se održava?
    U Splitu se odrzava

Comment

Originally posted by redthunder View Post
      Cini mi se da je vec sad cijena nekih 450 kuna tako da treba pozurit..ako ovo odradim onda za godinu dvije Tomorowland
      Ja za dvije godina kada budem imao 18 idem na Tomorowland sigurno. Da se može iči s punoljetnom osobom išao bi več i ove godine.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWb5Qc-fBvk

Comment

I know i can be what i wanna be,
        if i work hard at it,
        i'll be where i wanna be
        i know i can, i know i can <3

Comment

opasna stvar
          The day you started lifting is the day you became forever small. Because you will never be as big as you want to be. Or as you think you are.

Fak me, right?

Comment

Stvar je stara dvije godine,ja sam je cuo ima mozda tjedan dana.Kako mie je ovako *****a stvar mogla izmaci? hmm

Comment

sama bi se preko Bosne brzim vratila

Comment

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pm4J1iftE-U

Comment

nenadjebivi čola

Comment

oko 2,30 noćas posljednji (tako kažu bar) nastup Swedish House Mafia, u sklopu ultra festivala u miami-ju

pa ko voli nek' izvoli
                      The day you started lifting is the day you became forever small. Because you will never be as big as you want to be. Or as you think you are.

Fak me, right?

Comment

upravo ti armin svira na asot-u a ti razmisljas o SHM ?

svasta
                        A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion.

If the connection to the facts aren’t made in more subtle ways, you might as well be telling a crackhead that drugs are bad for him and hoping he’ll quit since you’ve told him the truth. People follow feelings, not rational self-interest.

* SHUT UP AND SQUAT *

Comment

Originally posted by TripleZ View Post
                          upravo ti armin svira na asot-u a ti razmisljas o SHM ?

svasta
                          hahaha.. rekli su kao da im je ovo zadnji nastup, prije nego svak krene svojim putem, pa reko da obavijestim ljude

Fak me, right?

Comment

i to je supljak ja mislim, vec treci dosad ''zadnji nastup'', samo pare hoce

btw oni bi trebali da obore rekord gledanosti, prvo je hardwell imao 81k, sad maloprije armin 87k, alesso 100+ i oni ce tako valjda

ali ja sam ovdje upravo http://asot.crossmediaventures.com/mp3.asp

armin zavrsava svoj set...
                            A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion.

If the connection to the facts aren’t made in more subtle ways, you might as well be telling a crackhead that drugs are bad for him and hoping he’ll quit since you’ve told him the truth. People follow feelings, not rational self-interest.

* SHUT UP AND SQUAT *

Comment

ma i ja to mislim, zato sam rekao "kao zadnji nastup", nisu ni oni ludi..

vjerojatno će oborit rekord, ipak "zadnji nastup" i to

bilo je dobrih nastupa ovaj i prošli vikend, pratio sam malo, baš me zanima kako će u splitu bit

Fak me, right?

Comment

Cijeli dan

I prefer to be a dreamer among the humblest, with visions to be realized, than lord among those without dreams and desires.
                                ----------------------------------------------------------------
                                Always loved and never forgotten. 30.1.2010 Rest in peace

Comment

Working...
                                X