Mr. Olympia 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mr. Olympia 2013

A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion.

If the connection to the facts aren’t made in more subtle ways, you might as well be telling a crackhead that drugs are bad for him and hoping he’ll quit since you’ve told him the truth. People follow feelings, not rational self-interest.

* SHUT UP AND SQUAT *

Comment

i ja sam vidjela taj link, nadam se da ce raditi...znaci oko pola 3 am po nasem, jel tako?
      ``And I found, that I could channel that anger towards lifting. Could channel the anger, aggression and all that kind of crap onto weights, and what that would do is that would make me stronger and build up this shell around me that people couldn't penetrate. And I liked that, being in control.`` George Leeman

"I don't have dreams, I have goals.'' - Harvey Specter

Comment

Originally posted by Megara View Post
        i ja sam vidjela taj link, nadam se da ce raditi...znaci oko pola 3 am po nasem, jel tako?
        da tako je...to je petak ili četvrtak?

Comment

nadam se da ce moj jay cutler osvojiti mr olympia...nitko mu nije ni do koljena :P

Comment

Originally posted by rockie_16 View Post
            nadam se da ce moj jay cutler osvojiti mr olympia...nitko mu nije ni do koljena :P
            Tocno meni je favorit. nego što je sa Colemanom? on ne sudjeluje vise u mr.O ?
            IF YOU GIVE A FUCK OF WHAT PEOPLE THINK YOU'RE NOT GOING TO GET ANYWHERE !

Comment

Ja se nadam da ce Kai uzeti

1234080_10151847963788901_2003219075_n.jpg

kaki su sjatki u odijelima
              ``And I found, that I could channel that anger towards lifting. Could channel the anger, aggression and all that kind of crap onto weights, and what that would do is that would make me stronger and build up this shell around me that people couldn't penetrate. And I liked that, being in control.`` George Leeman

Comment

Originally posted by Sickzz View Post
                Tocno meni je favorit. nego što je sa Colemanom? on ne sudjeluje vise u mr.O ?

u penziji, pokrece suplementsku kompaniju

If the connection to the facts aren’t made in more subtle ways, you might as well be telling a crackhead that drugs are bad for him and hoping he’ll quit since you’ve told him the truth. People follow feelings, not rational self-interest.

* SHUT UP AND SQUAT *

Comment

a sta znaci im to kao fak the police, coleman nije vise police i to? sto su takmicari police?

Comment

JAY CUTLER definitivno

Comment

Od ovih slika što sam vidio najvjerovatnije phil vjerovatno opet uzima titulu. A i nekako mi ja drag, nasuport Kai nekako normalna tip ne znoji se kao u sauni dok priča, ne oblači neke čudne stvari. Nekako normalan tip, meni draži. Volio bih da osvoje ili on ili Cutler

PS. Kai-ovi fanovi no offense pls

Comment

Originally posted by RyderBB View Post
                        dečki i cure,kao što znate olympia se približava.ja sam našao neki link za izravni prijenos pa me zanima jel ko gledao ovako, jer kao da je bio i prošle godine ovakav prijenos
                        http://streaming.bodybuilding.com/2013-olympia-webcast/
                        To je dobar link.

http://streaming.bodybuilding.com/20...80&irpid=58929
                        pobjednici traže načine a gubitnici razloge

Comment

Pozdrav ljudi, nisam baš upućen u ovu situaciju s mr. olimpijom pa ako mi netko može reći kad je?
                          "Be patient, progress will come."

Comment

Originally posted by bilder u <3 View Post
                            Pozdrav ljudi, nisam baš upućen u ovu situaciju s mr. olimpijom pa ako mi netko može reći kad je?
                            veceras je i sutra

Comment

fitness bikini, ms. olympia finale za 3 sata?

* SHUT UP AND SQUAT *

Comment

Uff jedva cekam veceras jos 3sata
                                IF YOU GIVE A FUCK OF WHAT PEOPLE THINK YOU'RE NOT GOING TO GET ANYWHERE !

Comment

Working...
                                X