This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: CHAT

Pfff pusti ti Iron Throne, ja iman sliku u Unsullied oklopu sa Khaleesi, slika je grupna doduse, al san odma do nje.

Comment

ej da jbt de javi koji si ti kad bude ta epizoda/epizode
      ``And I found, that I could channel that anger towards lifting. Could channel the anger, aggression and all that kind of crap onto weights, and what that would do is that would make me stronger and build up this shell around me that people couldn't penetrate. And I liked that, being in control.`` George Leeman

"I don't have dreams, I have goals.'' - Harvey Specter

Comment

Vjerojatno ce me se vidit u vise scena... #moviestar

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus1950 View Post
          Vjerojatno ce me se vidit u vise scena... #moviestar
          Trazit cemo te povecalom po TV ekranu.
          I prefer to be a dreamer among the humblest, with visions to be realized, than lord among those without dreams and desires.
          ----------------------------------------------------------------
          Always loved and never forgotten. 30.1.2010 Rest in peace

Comment

Mucki provokatoru!

Nece ti tribat povecalo i vidit ce mi se lice. Eto ssd si dobio svoje!

Comment

Maximus imas inbox
              I may not be there yet, but i'm closer than I was yesterday!

Comment

Originally posted by Megara View Post
                ej da jbt de javi koji si ti kad bude ta epizoda/epizode
                sto ne treniras ovdje ?
                https://www.facebook.com/staraskola.trening?ref=br_rs
                fina teretanica, nekakve djevojke sa slicnim ciljevima, bla bla - mozete pricati o shredded muskarcima i nutelli, ovo ono... i najbitnije, ima squat rack...

vidio sam i da je jedna od ovih izasla na ono balkansko PL takmicenje prije neki dan
                A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion.

If the connection to the facts aren’t made in more subtle ways, you might as well be telling a crackhead that drugs are bad for him and hoping he’ll quit since you’ve told him the truth. People follow feelings, not rational self-interest.

* SHUT UP AND SQUAT *

Comment

hah ti bas ne citas moje postove to mi je nova drugarica
                  ``And I found, that I could channel that anger towards lifting. Could channel the anger, aggression and all that kind of crap onto weights, and what that would do is that would make me stronger and build up this shell around me that people couldn't penetrate. And I liked that, being in control.`` George Leeman

Comment

super, pozdravi je od mene

edit: pa treniras tu sad? imas SQ rack? a ne hvalis se ?

If the connection to the facts aren’t made in more subtle ways, you might as well be telling a crackhead that drugs are bad for him and hoping he’ll quit since you’ve told him the truth. People follow feelings, not rational self-interest.

* SHUT UP AND SQUAT *

Comment

ne, isla sam samo jedan trening, bilo je vrh, nas dve smo se zgotivile odmah, a teretana mi je skupa, jer je duplo skuplja nego sto ja placam.

Comment

ne, isla sam samo jedan trening, bilo je vrh, nas dve smo se zgotivile odmah, a teretana mi je skupa, jer je duplo skuplja nego sto ja placam.
                        eh sucks...ne znam kako zivis i necu ti sad soliti pamet sa ''nemoj trositi pare na gluposti'' i to

ali ono, potrudi se ako mozes jer bi ti se isplatilo...ako ne moze, nista - ti najbolje znas..

* SHUT UP AND SQUAT *

Comment

Iron Throne!!
                          Originally posted by Maximus1950 View Post
                          Pfff pusti ti Iron Throne, iman sliku u Unsullied oklopu sa Khaleesi
                          Originally posted by Premium.Better View Post
                          Trazit cemo te povecalom po TV ekranu.
                          o čemu vi tu pričate??!?

"Wanting something and being committed to something are two totally different things. We all want." Craig Harper

Comment

@Rijeka: E znan da iman, vec jutros san vidia, al ti je inbox pun.

@vea: Game of Thrones, serija. Ukratko.

Comment

ej ovo nosim kad bude Jadran Muscle Mayhem

10155560_683294235062748_219534264_n.jpg

Comment

ej ovo nosim kad bude Jadran Muscle Mayhem

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17638[/ATTACH]
                                jbg mene nece bit cijelo ljeto
                                I prefer to be a dreamer among the humblest, with visions to be realized, than lord among those without dreams and desires.
                                ----------------------------------------------------------------
                                Always loved and never forgotten. 30.1.2010 Rest in peace

Comment

Working...
                                X