X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: CHAT

koliko ja znam ne
    A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion.

If the connection to the facts aren’t made in more subtle ways, you might as well be telling a crackhead that drugs are bad for him and hoping he’ll quit since you’ve told him the truth. People follow feelings, not rational self-interest.

* SHUT UP AND SQUAT *

Comment

vidi nema žena aww man !

nijednog čovjeka ne znam od ovih hihihiiii

1 Yarymbash Evgeniy
      2 Malanichev Andrey
      3 Blekaitis Vidas of Titans 2013»
      4 Freydun Ivan
      5 Henry Thomason
      6 Gadiev Timur
      7 Drogobuzhev Alexander
      8 Surov Sergey
      ``And I found, that I could channel that anger towards lifting. Could channel the anger, aggression and all that kind of crap onto weights, and what that would do is that would make me stronger and build up this shell around me that people couldn't penetrate. And I liked that, being in control.`` George Leeman

"I don't have dreams, I have goals.'' - Harvey Specter

Comment

haj ba dosta bencha kad ce vise mrtvo moram ici

reci im megara da to ubrzaju

If the connection to the facts aren’t made in more subtle ways, you might as well be telling a crackhead that drugs are bad for him and hoping he’ll quit since you’ve told him the truth. People follow feelings, not rational self-interest.

* SHUT UP AND SQUAT *

Comment

off-topic, ovaj mali sto je ubio 6 ljudi i sebe ( http://radiosarajevo.ba/novost/15273...ki-alfa-muzjak ) je ustvari miscer i pisao je teme na bb.com

koji psihopata

* SHUT UP AND SQUAT *

Comment

woooot, omg...nisam ni cula za ovo...!

svi ste vi misceri nenormalni

nazvala sam da požure malo, evo rasklapaju benč
            ``And I found, that I could channel that anger towards lifting. Could channel the anger, aggression and all that kind of crap onto weights, and what that would do is that would make me stronger and build up this shell around me that people couldn't penetrate. And I liked that, being in control.`` George Leeman

Comment

ajme, bice 420

dominacija sumo stance-a

Comment

sumo master-race checking in

* SHUT UP AND SQUAT *

Comment

kad vidim malanicheva jednog dana pokazacu mu kako se radi hook grip, do tada nek mu je sretno s ovim poverty deadliftom

* SHUT UP AND SQUAT *

Comment

Kako ispada iz ruke na 397,5kg
                    I prefer to be a dreamer among the humblest, with visions to be realized, than lord among those without dreams and desires.
                    ----------------------------------------------------------------
                    Always loved and never forgotten. 30.1.2010 Rest in peace

Comment

ja nisam nista geldala od malanovog openera, koliko je povukao? triplez što poverty, pa on je digao na RUM7 ako se ne varam oko 400..

vidi mene ko prava..ajme moram prestati pratiti ovaj pl i fokusirati se na fashion week milano june '14

Comment

ma salim se lol malan je za mene nadcovjek

ali eto, ispala su mu zadnja dva pokusaja na DLu

Originally posted by Megara View Post
                        moram prestati pratiti ovaj pl i fokusirati se na fashion week milano june '14
                        lmao

* SHUT UP AND SQUAT *

Comment

al me je sastavila neka gripa bukvalno ništa ne pomaže.. da li je pametno trenirati ?
                          Formula je volja!

Comment

takoder...

nemoj trenirat..jedi i odmaraj
                            Do Whatever the Fuck You Wanna Do

progressive overload, squat, deadlift, bench press.
                            kalorije, makronutrijenti, mikronutrijenti.

Youtube:

Primjer treninga snage/hipertrofije
                            Primjer kraceg treninga hipertrofije/snage
                            Sve o prehrani
                            Sve o treningu

Comment

Originally posted by dsk View Post
                              al me je sastavila neka gripa bukvalno ništa ne pomaže.. da li je pametno trenirati ?
                              nikako trenirat. Odmor dok ne prodje

Comment

vidje vitamina
                                IMAG0260.jpg IMAG0261.jpg

i zivotni put jednog jajeta malo mi dosadno pa se zahebavam

IMAG0263.jpg
                                IMAG0267.jpg
                                IMAG0262.jpg
                                IMAG0270.jpg

Duboki pun Proteini za narednih mjesec dana rijeseni

Comment

Working...
                                X