This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: CHAT

Maksimuse il vi drugi daj link poretka najjacega Dalmatinca. Opet nemogu niigdi nac.

je ga kriju - ko da je neka tajna masonksa organizacija.
    ISUS PAPA KRŠČANIN !!!

Comment

10258136_10152365435686539_8120434784271430008_n.jpg

Eto, sad si dobio svoje!

Comment

to je to zafaljujen. drugi je ka. morat cu mu cestitat. valjda. al ovaj besic ih je vec na cucnju izowna.
        ISUS PAPA KRŠČANIN !!!

Comment

I prefer to be a dreamer among the humblest, with visions to be realized, than lord among those without dreams and desires.
          ----------------------------------------------------------------
          Always loved and never forgotten. 30.1.2010 Rest in peace

Comment

Evo jedan za "transformacije mojih klijenata".

http://www.index.hr/black/clanak/dje...ra/746330.aspx

Comment

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/73...b7e33092f3.jpg
              when you want to succeed as bad as you wanna breathe than you will be successful

Comment

Obeeeeecaaaanjaaa obeeeeecaaaanja sto si davaaaaalaaaaaa mi, tek onako, tek onako, zar je ljubav spala na to?!

Comment

#workinghard
                  #gettin'ripped
                  #bitchesbemirin

Progress

941618_382832458501090_985670666_n.jpg
                  I prefer to be a dreamer among the humblest, with visions to be realized, than lord among those without dreams and desires.

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus1950 View Post
                    Obeeeeecaaaanjaaa obeeeeecaaaanja sto si davaaaaalaaaaaa mi, tek onako, tek onako, zar je ljubav spala na to?!

Aaaahahahhahaa.....

Rozga & Huljić rules!
                    Pivo za masu, rakija za defku...

Comment

jao ljudi kod nas je haos sto se tice ovih poplava!! u bg-u vec 5 mrtvih, doboj poptuno pod vodom!

u bl-vrbas se skroooz izlio i prekrio ''plazu'', sva sreca ne zivim blizu obale, ali opet... saobracaj odsjecen..

uvijek turbulentno..prvo onaj zemljotres, pa socijalni nemiri, pa ove poplave... omg

zeleni-vir1.jpg pivara.jpg kastel.jpg most.jpg

ove zadnje dvije su mi najstrasnije jer su jako blizu mene ((
                      Last edited by Megara; 15-05-14, 19:53.
                      ``And I found, that I could channel that anger towards lifting. Could channel the anger, aggression and all that kind of crap onto weights, and what that would do is that would make me stronger and build up this shell around me that people couldn't penetrate. And I liked that, being in control.`` George Leeman

"I don't have dreams, I have goals.'' - Harvey Specter

Comment

Znas plivat?

Comment

ne zaebaji nego salji camac

(a u njemu 5kg MP whey cookies and cream i 100gr xanthan gum )
                          ``And I found, that I could channel that anger towards lifting. Could channel the anger, aggression and all that kind of crap onto weights, and what that would do is that would make me stronger and build up this shell around me that people couldn't penetrate. And I liked that, being in control.`` George Leeman

"I don't have dreams, I have goals.'' - Harvey Specter

Comment

10325776_817340671629250_3655644424722152227_n.jpg
                            pobjednici traže načine a gubitnici razloge

Comment

Video s natjecanja "The Strongest Man of Balkan"

Comment

Danas sam se "pametan" pravio i nosio vrecice koje su mi bile teske, pa je udarilo po ledjima i evo lezim k'o invalid s bolom ispod desne lopatice i ne znam sta da radim osim da mirujem :banghead:

Comment

Working...
                                X