This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: CHAT

Neki frend mi rekao za P90X i skinuo ja taj komplet od par videa i kalendara.Uglavnom ima različitih vježbi unutra poput vježbe za leđa, za biceps, za ramena, za leđa, za noge, čak ima i yoga i cardio, i trbušnjaci. Pa ovako imam pitanje dal bi mi bilo dobro raditi cardio i abs vježbe nakon treniga, uglavnom dal bi bilo pametno to radit isti dan, jer hočem skinuti salo...imam 15.2% bf i mislim bar skinuti na 10%
    Pa sad neko ko ima iskustva s definicijom i takvim stvarima nek me savjetuje, isto tako ispričavam se ako je več ova tema negdje napisana, nisam mogao nači ništa o tome što tražim pa pitam tu

Comment

Dat dere dirty bulk
      I may not be there yet, but i'm closer than I was yesterday!

Comment

Kakav ovaj ima metabolizam ima da jede 8000 kcal,sta njemu 10 % tijelo iskoristi,a 90 % is*enja haha ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HB7EljkVm6A
        BB AND THIS !

Comment

Originally posted by emperor View Post
          Kakav ovaj ima metabolizam ima da jede 8000 kcal,sta njemu 10 % tijelo iskoristi,a 90 % is*enja haha ?

Gledao sam ovo prosle godine. Kakav kreten
          I prefer to be a dreamer among the humblest, with visions to be realized, than lord among those without dreams and desires.
          ----------------------------------------------------------------
          Always loved and never forgotten. 30.1.2010 Rest in peace

Comment

Originally posted by emperor View Post
            Vjerojatno jede premalo vlakana
            Simplify.

There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

ON GOOD DAYS I WORKOUT. ON BAD DAYS I WORKOUT
            HARDER.

Comment

10151868_765694896776274_6418582790642367591_n.jpg
              I prefer to be a dreamer among the humblest, with visions to be realized, than lord among those without dreams and desires.

Comment

ne znam sta mi je veceras, samo se keslam gledajte ovo:

ima jos:

``And I found, that I could channel that anger towards lifting. Could channel the anger, aggression and all that kind of crap onto weights, and what that would do is that would make me stronger and build up this shell around me that people couldn't penetrate. And I liked that, being in control.`` George Leeman

"I don't have dreams, I have goals.'' - Harvey Specter

Comment

e da, jos i ovo: ukucala ja na gugl ''mucki provokatori'' posto ne znam sta je, kad ono izaslo mi ''Leon Mucki Provokator is on facebook'' hahahahahhaa :O bila sam ubijedjena da je Premium
                  ``And I found, that I could channel that anger towards lifting. Could channel the anger, aggression and all that kind of crap onto weights, and what that would do is that would make me stronger and build up this shell around me that people couldn't penetrate. And I liked that, being in control.`` George Leeman

"I don't have dreams, I have goals.'' - Harvey Specter

Comment

Originally posted by Megara View Post
                    e da, jos i ovo: ukucala ja na gugl ''mucki provokatori'' posto ne znam sta je, kad ono izaslo mi ''Leon Mucki Provokator is on facebook'' hahahahahhaa :O bila sam ubijedjena da je Premium
                    ne mogu da vErujem. Trazis me po fejsu... jaooo
                    Last edited by kelly; 22-04-14, 10:11.

Comment

Hahaha strong detective skills

Comment

Ekipa jel majrajte moje gainse iz 2009. ?

556254_4643633529609_1940132967_n.jpg

578491_4643564167875_2008905636_n.jpg

Comment

Ja san naprosto odusevljen slikama...

Comment

A znate li tko je ovo?!
                            Last edited by kelly; 22-04-14, 10:07.
                            Moj učitelj, svemogući, jedan jedini, najveći - Maximus1950

"Success is like being pregnant, everyone congratulates you but they have no idea how many times you have been f*cked."

https://www.instagram.com/azurpowerlifting/

Comment

Toorope sine, pa nije te Maxi tako ucia. Nemoj bit ljakse sa zenama... bris ovo dok se nije uzrujala

Comment

ako sad naljutite megaru gadjat cu vas bucicama

edit: spava ona sad ko top vjerovatno
                                A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion.

If the connection to the facts aren’t made in more subtle ways, you might as well be telling a crackhead that drugs are bad for him and hoping he’ll quit since you’ve told him the truth. People follow feelings, not rational self-interest.

* SHUT UP AND SQUAT *

Comment

Working...
                                X