This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: CHAT

Upravo pogledah zadnju epizodu GoT-a za ovu sezonu! Pa okej je bilo, tužan onaj dio kada je Jon zapalio Ygritte i brate dok sam dočekao da Tyrion ubije ćaću
    Moj učitelj, svemogući, jedan jedini, najveći - Maximus1950

"Success is like being pregnant, everyone congratulates you but they have no idea how many times you have been f*cked."

https://www.instagram.com/azurpowerlifting/

Comment

10371229_10152380060406840_1260952426961146890_o.jpg

Italian football team (un)dressed by D&G vs. German team sponsored by Nutella

podsjeca me na: Bodybuilding vs Powerlifting- who looks happier?

p.s. mene bas nervira ovaj fudbal i stvarno mi je zao sto se vi muskarci toliko nervirate oko ovog SP, i ne mogu da vjerujem da je to bitnije od nekih drugih stvari al ajd... -.-

mada sam i ja gledala sinoc BiH-Arg, fina utakmica moram da priznam, uzbudljiva iako ja ne znam ni sta je ofsajd kao ni svako zensko uostalom
      Last edited by Megara; 16-06-14, 16:30.
      ``And I found, that I could channel that anger towards lifting. Could channel the anger, aggression and all that kind of crap onto weights, and what that would do is that would make me stronger and build up this shell around me that people couldn't penetrate. And I liked that, being in control.`` George Leeman

"I don't have dreams, I have goals.'' - Harvey Specter

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/fitnessmitjoso

Stranica na facebooku za sve koji žele naučiti o treningu i prehrani

Comment

Pomislia san da je tvoja stranica

Sent from my H30-U10 using Tapatalk
          "What the mind believes the body achieves."

Comment

stream za battle of champions pls?
            ``And I found, that I could channel that anger towards lifting. Could channel the anger, aggression and all that kind of crap onto weights, and what that would do is that would make me stronger and build up this shell around me that people couldn't penetrate. And I liked that, being in control.`` George Leeman

Comment

Iko koristi riblje ulje? Jel 1000mg dnevno ok?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Megara View Post
                stream za battle of champions pls?
                sad?

postavi ako nadjes
                A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion.

If the connection to the facts aren’t made in more subtle ways, you might as well be telling a crackhead that drugs are bad for him and hoping he’ll quit since you’ve told him the truth. People follow feelings, not rational self-interest.

* SHUT UP AND SQUAT *

Comment

nema besplatan

Comment

Adnan Gosto, epizoda 1, trening ramena i ruku
                    The day you started lifting is the day you became forever small. Because you will never be as big as you want to be. Or as you think you are.

Fak me, right?

Comment

Originally posted by domagoj View Post

Adnan Gosto, epizoda 1, trening ramena i ruku
                      E ovaj klip mi je legao kao budali šamar...

I onako treba danas da radim rame-triceps.... Biceps ne radim jer mi je povređen, a i biceps mi je napredniji od ostatka tela, ali ipak ću danas ubaciti dve serije sa sajlama na gladijatoru, ma koliko da mi je strano raditi biceps sa sajlama...

Najviše mi se dopada superserija za zadnje rame na 4:20, to ću obavezno raditi danas....

A sa smith mašinom, mi i onako počinje svaki trening za ramena, samo pravim različite varijante, od piramidalnih superserija do klasičnih podizanja sa maximumom...
                      Pivo za masu, rakija za defku...

Comment

Dača kakvi su ti to treninzi sa sajlama, smith mašinom? hahaha

Comment

Ybg.... Sajle koristim na kraju treniga, jeste da izgleda malo gej, ali šta ću...
                          A smith je ok, nije baš hard core varijanta, ali dobro odrađuje posao....

Sent from my Windows phone using Tapatalk
                          Pivo za masu, rakija za defku...

Comment

a nije bas docarao Oberyna al ajd

fenomenalan je, i ostali klipovi!

Comment

Molim ovo pogledati i komentirati novu senzacionalnu metode " packing pounds of lean muscle mass every week" i ne,nije sala,4 minute u teretani uz koju god hranu hocete,navodno bodyfat se pretvara u misice,jako zanimljivo i poucno,preporucam za pogledati

http://www.mi40x.com/promo/
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HB7EljkVm6A
                              BB AND THIS !

Comment

majko mila...

mozak me boli
                                A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion.

If the connection to the facts aren’t made in more subtle ways, you might as well be telling a crackhead that drugs are bad for him and hoping he’ll quit since you’ve told him the truth. People follow feelings, not rational self-interest.

* SHUT UP AND SQUAT *

Comment

Working...
                                X