X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: CHAT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8up6A4QesU

malo smijeha za rano jutro, must see hahahhahahah
    ``And I found, that I could channel that anger towards lifting. Could channel the anger, aggression and all that kind of crap onto weights, and what that would do is that would make me stronger and build up this shell around me that people couldn't penetrate. And I liked that, being in control.`` George Leeman

"I don't have dreams, I have goals.'' - Harvey Specter

Comment

ovo su valjda plasticni uzeti od 5kg svaki
      nema sanse da bi iole normalnu tezinu mogli drzati ovako na prsima

Comment

ma da, to su oni njihovi tegovi, svi izgledaju kao 45lbs

''you got this, YOU GOT THIS!! good joob!''
        ``And I found, that I could channel that anger towards lifting. Could channel the anger, aggression and all that kind of crap onto weights, and what that would do is that would make me stronger and build up this shell around me that people couldn't penetrate. And I liked that, being in control.`` George Leeman

Comment

U mojoj teretani se negdi od lita pocea odrzavat crossfit, bogu hvala pa imaju posebnu prostoriju i ne moran ih gledat. U pocetku, dok se teretana nije prosirila i nisu imali svoju prostoriju, trenirali su u dijelu teretane di su kavezi i platforma i jedan termin je bia taman u vrime kad ja dolazin na trening. Muka mi je bilo gledat sta rade. Muka.

I da, moran potvrdit, te ploce od 5kg su kao standard za zenski trening, imaju kao nekakve kategorije tezinske za svaki circuit, uglavnom, ploce od 5kg su jednakog promjera ko i sve ostale ploce, samo su malo tanje. Toliko je malo zeljeza u njima da su se sve nakon tjedan dana iskrivile od bacanja o pod. Sama plastika. A izgleda ko da tonu ima.

Comment

Originally posted by kelly View Post
            Pogledao sinoć, Stalone i Švarci u akciji:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1211956/
            Pogleda i ja jucer bas.

skroz ok film. malo su na kraju zasrali, al ono nije lose uopce.
            ISUS PAPA KRŠČANIN !!!

Comment

A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion.

If the connection to the facts aren’t made in more subtle ways, you might as well be telling a crackhead that drugs are bad for him and hoping he’ll quit since you’ve told him the truth. People follow feelings, not rational self-interest.

* SHUT UP AND SQUAT *

Comment

Kakav car, sve ih je posro na pasja kola!

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk 2
                Moj mentor i osobni trener: Adoni Gosto ----->>> Vendetha

http://www.facebook.com/adoni.costo
                http://www.facebook.com/ado.adoni.gosto
                http://www.building-body.com/forum/m.../3140-Vendetha

Comment

Hahaha... Dobar klip izbacio na profilu Sandi Imerović...

Pivo za masu, rakija za defku...

Comment

informacija za bildere iz BiH: trenutno 50% snizenja na shipping za myprotein za bosnu, bilo je 16, sad je 7.95gbp. traje do 18.01.
                    ja sam nazalost baksuz teski, taman sat prije toga narucila za Austriju -.-

Comment

Originally posted by Megara View Post
                      informacija za bildere iz BiH: trenutno 50% snizenja na shipping za myprotein za bosnu, bilo je 16, sad je 7.95gbp. traje do 18.01.
                      ja sam nazalost baksuz teski, taman sat prije toga narucila za Austriju -.-
                      a carina?

(did you see what i did?)
                      The day you started lifting is the day you became forever small. Because you will never be as big as you want to be. Or as you think you are.

Fak me, right?

Comment

domagoj stalker

sto carinici moraju praviti problem za sve ?! -.- nadam se da drugarici nece praviti problem na granici, da meni donese..

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nch22c1cmIo

<3

Comment

• Re: Chat

I may not be there yet, but i'm closer than I was yesterday!

Comment

1525087_711443555555476_1415867491_n.jpg
                              The day you started lifting is the day you became forever small. Because you will never be as big as you want to be. Or as you think you are.

Fak me, right?

Comment

1390208228774.jpg

1390199571363.png

.--------------------
                                ISUS PAPA KRŠČANIN !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X