• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: CHAT

he lifts and cooks

#biteslowerlip

salim se, ne svidja se on meni
    ``And I found, that I could channel that anger towards lifting. Could channel the anger, aggression and all that kind of crap onto weights, and what that would do is that would make me stronger and build up this shell around me that people couldn't penetrate. And I liked that, being in control.`` George Leeman

"I don't have dreams, I have goals.'' - Harvey Specter

Comment

Snimamo ja i frend danas neki workout series "Bum postavil" kad editira prvi video i nastavit cemo vjerovatno sljedeci tjedan ako ovo ispadne OK

oscars.jpg
      I prefer to be a dreamer among the humblest, with visions to be realized, than lord among those without dreams and desires.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------
      Always loved and never forgotten. 30.1.2010 Rest in peace

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18105[/ATTACH]

looool :*
        ``And I found, that I could channel that anger towards lifting. Could channel the anger, aggression and all that kind of crap onto weights, and what that would do is that would make me stronger and build up this shell around me that people couldn't penetrate. And I liked that, being in control.`` George Leeman

Comment

Originally posted by Megara View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]18105[/ATTACH]

looool :*
          Megi ova ce se tebi svidit, mozda vec i znas za nju

https://www.facebook.com/mirjana.ivankovic.5
          I prefer to be a dreamer among the humblest, with visions to be realized, than lord among those without dreams and desires.

Comment

znam, imamo se na fb.. ipak Maja i Sneza zasad najjace

Comment

10411137_787610167918080_4145649187879752571_n.jpg

10247278_254988364673535_5147803555279043623_n.jpg

10380318_702493259813357_4509004455626247824_n.jpg

Comment

hahahha sanjala sam nocas da je kod mene otvorena WL teretana (ne znam zasto wl al eto) i ja kao posla da se upisem, i sve super, ljudi neki rade, i na ulazu kao pita me izbacivac (a znam ga ) koliki su mi liftovi, ako je manje od 100/50/100 ne mogu se uclaniti

haaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahhahahha

Comment

Originally posted by Megara View Post
                  hahahha sanjala sam nocas da je kod mene otvorena WL teretana (ne znam zasto wl al eto) i ja kao posla da se upisem, i sve super, ljudi neki rade, i na ulazu kao pita me izbacivac (a znam ga ) koliki su mi liftovi, ako je manje od 100/50/100 ne mogu se uclaniti

haaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahhahahha
                  Morat ces na Crossfit kako bi popravila svoje liftove

tumblr_mer7ft9uYl1qcqg4co1_500.jpg

crossfit-lifting-area.jpg

image.png

Comment

Malaničev upravo čučnuo 485 !!! :O

Comment

oprema

ali koji kralj, rokne se amonijakom POSLIJE zadnjeg pokusaja cucnja hahahaha
                      A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion.

If the connection to the facts aren’t made in more subtle ways, you might as well be telling a crackhead that drugs are bad for him and hoping he’ll quit since you’ve told him the truth. People follow feelings, not rational self-interest.

* SHUT UP AND SQUAT *

Comment

pa sta joj svejedno je wr zvijeeer je to !! jel gledas ?

Comment

link ?
                          Do Whatever the Fuck You Wanna Do

progressive overload, squat, deadlift, bench press.
                          kalorije, makronutrijenti, mikronutrijenti.

Youtube:

Primjer treninga snage/hipertrofije
                          Primjer kraceg treninga hipertrofije/snage
                          Sve o prehrani
                          Sve o treningu

Comment

liftinglarge.eu/live

Comment

a gledam, a zamisli na ovakvom meet-u ljudi pustaju rihannu, majko mila

gle ovih plesacica haha
                              A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion.

If the connection to the facts aren’t made in more subtle ways, you might as well be telling a crackhead that drugs are bad for him and hoping he’ll quit since you’ve told him the truth. People follow feelings, not rational self-interest.

* SHUT UP AND SQUAT *

Comment

hoće biti ženskica ovdje, ako da, kada?
                                ko ima još od poznatih?

jaooo ruskiii jezik

Comment

Working...
                                X