Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: George St-Pierre - Evo jedna slika

Originally posted by neuk View Post
    Odlicno izgleda izvjestavaj redovito o reversu i puno srece!
    Hvala Neuk!! )
    "Everybody you fight is not your enemy and everybody that helps you is not your friend" Mike Tyson

"No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable" Sokrat

Comment

Bravo! Velike ruke, prsa su super i lats se super vidi!
      pocetnik, ne zna di ce, sta ce, kako ce

Comment

Sadasnje stanje,slikano ujutro nataste. Kilaza iznosi 79 kila.
        Lagano povecavam kalorije,nema zurbe. Sve dok se debljam necu ici u dublji suficit. Ne zelim sada napraviti boom sa kalorijama pa da se opet umastim. Sada cu raditi masu 3-4 mjeseca i onda cu odraditi jednu blitz defku da se malo ocistim i onda opet na suficit...

Pozz
        Last edited by George St-Pierre; 12-08-15, 17:38.
        "Everybody you fight is not your enemy and everybody that helps you is not your friend" Mike Tyson

"No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable" Sokrat

Comment

• Nije me dugo bilo,pa evo cisto da vidite... Forma se drzi koliko toliko,na masi sam!
          Ne pada mi nalamet ici naglo i jesti kao konj pa da se zamastim opet,radije cu biti manji i brzi nego kao prosle godine kao ormar ali sa velikim bfom...

http://i.imgur.com/pPC14Lh.jpg

Pozdrav svima!

Comment

• Dobar...
            pobjednici traže načine a gubitnici razloge

Comment

Working...
            X