X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: CHAT Trening

Originally posted by Dinč View Post
    Ja radim 5/3/1 u deficitu i napredujem sto se tice snage ,tako da ne moras biti striktno u suficitu na treningu snage. Moras isprobat i vidjet kako ces napredovat
    I ja san u deficitu ima napretka. Doduse to je vrlo vjerojatno zbog toga sta smo pocetnici, ozbiljne kilaze jednostavno zahtjevaju suficit... Al buduci da je i ona jos pocetnik, mali deficit nebi triba predstavljat problem.

Megara, sine crni. Ne znan sta bi drugo komentira na onaj post.

Comment

http://articles.elitefts.com/trainin...mall-and-weak/
      A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion.

If the connection to the facts aren’t made in more subtle ways, you might as well be telling a crackhead that drugs are bad for him and hoping he’ll quit since you’ve told him the truth. People follow feelings, not rational self-interest.

* SHUT UP AND SQUAT *

Comment

Odličan članak, baš me nasmijao..plus, sve bitno je rečeno u kratkim crtama..

Najbolji dio:

But what about the ladies? I know a lot of guys want abs to impress the ladies. Here are my thoughts on this:
        1. If a girl is only concerned with dating you because of your abs, she’s shallow and not worth dating to begin with.
        2. If you’re looking to “get lucky” and think the abs will help, you’re wrong. If you get a girl back to your place and things are heading in that direction, I can promise you that once your shirts comes off and she sees no abs, she won’t turn back. She probably won’t even notice.
        3. I asked my wife what her favorite body parts are on me right now (out of curiosity for this article) and she said, “arms, pecs, and back.” No mention of abs, although I’m very lean right now. Over the years I’ve asked other ladies the same things and typically hear what my wife said. The only other common response has been glutes and quads. You see, most guys are more worried about impressing other guys with their abs than they are worried about impressing the ladies. The ladies like some freaking muscle mass.

Simplify.

There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

ON GOOD DAYS I WORKOUT. ON BAD DAYS I WORKOUT
        HARDER.

Comment

Da se nadovežem na svoj prethodni post: http://magazin.net.hr/ljepota/otkriv...-zensko-tijelo

Mislim da se s ovim ne bi složio nitko sa BB portala

Je li moguće da nam se percepcija ovoliko iskrivila?
          Simplify.

There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

ON GOOD DAYS I WORKOUT. ON BAD DAYS I WORKOUT
          HARDER.

Comment

Originally posted by gavranka View Post
            Da se nadovežem na svoj prethodni post: http://magazin.net.hr/ljepota/otkriv...-zensko-tijelo

Mislim da se s ovim ne bi složio nitko sa BB portala

Je li moguće da nam se percepcija ovoliko iskrivila?
            Zanimljivo je ovo, ali ne slažem se sa izgledima, kako ženske osobe tako i muške
            Moj učitelj, svemogući, jedan jedini, najveći - Maximus1950

"Success is like being pregnant, everyone congratulates you but they have no idea how many times you have been f*cked."

https://www.instagram.com/azurpowerlifting/

Comment

Ovo je realno U MIRIN' ? 123.jpg
              I prefer to be a dreamer among the humblest, with visions to be realized, than lord among those without dreams and desires.
              ----------------------------------------------------------------
              Always loved and never forgotten. 30.1.2010 Rest in peace

Comment

Koliko ti bujnu maštu imaš... hahaha

"Success is like being pregnant, everyone congratulates you but they have no idea how many times you have been f*cked."

Comment

Originally posted by Toorop View Post
                  Koliko ti bujnu maštu imaš... hahaha
                  Sve se pretvara u gainse
                  mjaxmy1mYzg5MTdkZjU2OGJlMGZh_524db2f4af5ab.png
                  I prefer to be a dreamer among the humblest, with visions to be realized, than lord among those without dreams and desires.
                  ----------------------------------------------------------------
                  Always loved and never forgotten. 30.1.2010 Rest in peace

Comment

Gainsi ili nista!
                    Ali svejedno, imas bujnu mastu

Sent from my CUBOT ONE using Tapatalk

Comment

Pozz , zanima me kad da ubacim kardio , tj u koje vrijeme , ujutro na taste ili kad ...Trenutno sam na masi 81 kg i polako rastem al i dobivam sala po trbuhu,pa sam mislio jedan dan imat za kardio posto mi je i ovak kondicija uzasna ...
                      Last edited by Grotty; 12-04-14, 15:50.
                      Arnold je rekao:"Razlika između pobjednika i gubitnika je u onom trenutku kada osjetimo pečenje i bol u mišiću.Gubitnik se zaustavlja u trenutku kad osjeti bol dok pobjednik stisne zube i napravi još nekoliko ponavljanja."

Comment

Originally posted by Grotty View Post
                        Pozz , zanima me kad da ubacim kardio , tj u koje vrijeme , ujutro na taste ili kad ...Trenutno sam na masi 81 kg i polako rastem al i dobivam sala po trbuhu,pa sam mislio jedan dan imat za kardio posto mi je i ovak kondicija uzasna ...
                        Poslije treninga sa utezima (nikako prije) il HIIT u dane bez treninga
                        I may not be there yet, but i'm closer than I was yesterday!

Comment

• Re: Biceps i udarac

Fala na odg
                          Arnold je rekao:"Razlika između pobjednika i gubitnika je u onom trenutku kada osjetimo pečenje i bol u mišiću.Gubitnik se zaustavlja u trenutku kad osjeti bol dok pobjednik stisne zube i napravi još nekoliko ponavljanja."

Comment

• Re: Biceps i udarac

Ben Rice - 645x4 Deadlift w/o belt 495x5 pause squats & Girl Talk

2:44 za Daču & šoviniste
                            The day you started lifting is the day you became forever small. Because you will never be as big as you want to be. Or as you think you are.

Fak me, right?

Comment

Lele... Kakva je ovo prozivka? Ispadoh najgori samo zato jer hejtujem zenski powerlifting...
                              Btw ne mogu da otvrim klip jer se logujem sa moba...

Sent from my Windows phone using Tapatalk
                              Pivo za masu, rakija za defku...

Comment

Odgledao klip... Odslušao, ustvari... Dečko je gej i navija za Chelsea...
                                Pivo za masu, rakija za defku...

Comment

Working...
                                X